Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Thursday, 13 November 2014

, , , ,

Ze loveee box!

I think I'm loving the naaakeeedd'ish look of this red velvet. Before, I was not able to produce one without crumbly looking sides (boo!). But I'm loving the new 7" pan bought at the bakery supply store near my house. 


And of course, where else would that extra batter go if not into cupcake cases? I promised a fellow baker friend for some samples (including em' macs) to try. So packed em' nicely in a plastic case (which I forgot to take a picture of!! grrr!!). With one left, I remembered ze one best friend who has been asking (read=craving) for a slice of cake since last week! What better way to surprise her but to leave what we now call, "ze Loveee box!" on her desk early in the morning before she arrived. Lucky our departments are on the same floor, hence I am able to actually go to her desk to place it there.. added element of surprise! 


What a nice ensemble, don't you think? 

xx

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews