Yess, I am now slowly understanding the importance of rest rest rest!! Which is why today is dedicated to sleeeeeeeeeeeeepppp all day.. as in, whenever Aaron sleeps la of course!
So far, I'm feeling much better already. Rest really does you good to help make you feel better, and do things better!
On the EBM stock area, I'm proud to say that my stash has reached 20s!! Clap2!! I am naturally obsessed with numbers, so of course I'd be really excited to see my stash increasing!
Aaron? Humm, I don't know whether it's my strong wishful thinkinggg.. or my imagination? But I think he may have already learned how to say 'hi' and 'my' (as in mummy?)
HAHAHAHA merepek, I know! He's only 1 month old for goodness sake! But his 'hi' isn't like the normal high pitched 'hi' we adults do.. it's kinda like 'hiiii'.. heheh
OMGG so perasan!! haha nvm, I'm allowed to have wild imaginations right, seeing as I've been spending my days communicating with an infant! hahaha :P :P
Oklah, I am starting to membebel.. On another note, Malaysia's internet speed connection can definitely cause unnecessary stress!! Nak dload mende pun susah.. Astro is just sooooo boring.. I'm in dire need of visual entertainment!! Oh God please!
till then!
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Monday, 18 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Thanxx!!
Post a Comment