Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 20 July 2010

After so long

I've been meaning to write here. I have so many photos and videos (of aaron) to upload..

Particularly the one where he says 'mama.. Mama.. Mamamamamamaaaa' gosh I can never get over how he says it.. So cute!

But as u could already guess, work.. Work.. Work.. I have no better excuse. Plus with myself and aaron having fever..

Oh I just wish I have the 'apple camera connection kit' for my ipad.. So I could just put the pics on my ipad and upload it straight here when at work..

Life would be much easier then, no?

Haha is it obvious that I'm dropping hints for things I want for my birthday? :P nolaaa, it's just a general wish list..

The fact that my bday is coming up doesn't hurt ;)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews