Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Monday, 5 July 2010

How leh?

I've been 'trying' to fast since a few mondays ago..

'Trying' being the operative word here..

Even before 10.00am I'd either be dizzy, having gastric pangs.. Or even worse, like today...

I get super cranky.. Like cannot think otak all inside out, all work seems impossible.. Kena marah boss coz I get super forgetful and ayat pun tunggang terbalik..

Just plain bad mood..

I knew I shouldn't feel this way. Stress hampers milk production. Like seriously. I love my baby, I want the best milk for him.. But I also want to perform the sunnah to fast on mondays and thursdays..

But nasib it's just puasa sunnah.. What if puasa wajib later?

A part of me wishes that I'm being like this because I KNOW I can break fast at any time.. So it 'starts' to act up putting all sorts of temptation in my head, body and soul. And that I CAN do much better during the fasting month which is coming pretty soon..

Sigh.. After my first cup of milo just now. The first few minutes, I felt relieved coz I felt energised again.. But in the minutes which followed thereafter I felt guilty.. I could've continued fasting.. Argh!

How do you deal? Please share..

Thanks
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews