Never, ever leave your keys in the ignition (or anywhere INSIDE the car, for that matter)!! Very, very dangerous tau!
Whilst I was happily filling up the tank on my way to work this morning, I noticed that the guy on the other side was banging on his car, the alarm of which was going off really loudly by then..
As I observed him (I couldn't very well leave my car unattended could I? With my handbags all inside), one of the petrol station workers came to see what was wrong..
It turns out that this bijak guy left his keys in the ignition.. And locked himself out whilst nak isi minyak. He couldn't open the door.. The alarm was blazing like crazy.. So naturally he panicked. There was a small opening on his side of the window so this fella and the worker tried to put their hands through it..
Even with smaller hands, I knew instantly that it's not going to work. Even I couldn't fit in there, let alone these two huge dudes.
I didn't know what happened in the end coz I was already late for work. Hope everything turns out ok with the guy.
Thanx for the lesson though!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Wednesday, 21 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment