Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Thursday, 22 July 2010

Mamaaaaaaa



How can I NOT cair after this???? He says 'mama' perfectly.. And I'm just over the moon over the fact that it was his first word, well after all that shrieking phase that is ;) Looking forward to more 'babasss' too! Hehe

Definitely miss him more and more at work lately. Whenever I get home, I just want to cuddle him, until he kicks me off.. Yes, my son very the ganas oneee... He likes to tendang ppl! Pull hair, and scratch my face, all in the same time.. Ouch!

Hehe, notice how his cheeks would go 'bum bum bum' (I have NO idea how to describe it!) But we call it his 'bulldog' face :P hehe Yeah, we have LOADS of nickname for this little one..

'ducky, bulldog, monstah, curious monkey, curious george, kucing, happy baby, boy..'

Haha macam2! But he'll always be our AARON :) :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews