Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Thursday, 22 July 2010

macaroons or CAMAROONs?






Haha, inside joke... but will definitely be the one that'll never get old! :P

Anyhoo, apparently there's this cool cozy stall in Gtower, a new office block near my office.. that has macaroons!!!! And they are simply gorgeous!! They have one in a variety of flavors. My fave? definitely the red velvet one..


nyum!! (am def going to buy some tomorrow!).. There are also some exotic flavors like green tea and sesame? But both pon sedap so no hal :) I really recommend this place. BABYCAKES!!! What a cute name right???? :) :)


If I'm not mistaken, it's a family business.. run by sisters! What more can you ask for than home-made macaroons! Made with LOVE :) and I definitely LOVEEEEEEEEEEE em'.. Hummm, also a good idea for party food no? Instead of cupcakes, can we now move on to macaroons?? Those tiny scrumptious desserts... ummm, even more fattening coz u wont feel guilty eating 2-3 as they're not as big as A cupcake!


Can't say the same about the calorie count though.. sure dangerous! Thank god for the gym upstairs, which I must say.. the most classy and exclusive gym YET! Well, that's a story for another day ;)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews