Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Mentor mode, on!

We spent meetings after meetings preparing for our very own Program for the company's new comers. Didn't think we could pull it off, being unprofessional facilitators that we are!

But alhamdulillah, I dare say it went quite well! For first timers at least! And am also amazed at good feedback we received from the participants. Despite a few shortcomings, we managed to pull through!

It was a HECTIC day nonetheless!

Will I do it again next year?? Hummmmmmmmmmmm haha maybe? but with proper help and resources. Also, since we've already have this year's experience, it'll b much easier next time around I guess.

Today was spent clearing off my desk, only to be greeted by a HUGE stack of files which I needed to review.. Meh, there goes my supposedly relaxing week..

OK, I've rambled much. The new light installed above my desk is giving me a huge headache! It's too bright! I guess I may still have some hints of astigmatism left in me. Oh dear, better call it a day before I can't even drive myself home!

Later!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews