Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Monday, 11 April 2011

Smile!

This just made my Monday morning.. Umm afternoon?.. Okla, DAY!!!

I'm stressing out with loads to do, deadlines to meet and responsibilities increasing. It's just.. Overwhelming. Macam tibe2 jadi mcm ni? I remember this time last year.. Definitely not THIS hectic. I do still have some wee bit time to relax a while.. But now? I'm finding it hard to find time to pump even! Sigh.. I'm thankful that my supply at home in the freezer is still up to my standards, albeit depleting slowly.

I'm forcing myself to blog now coz I need that precious minute or two to collect myself and breathe, before moving on to the next task at hand. Ah my little boy. That's the face he gives us whenever we say "smile/senyum"!!!

I'm blessed :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

Lini Azly said...

looks a lot like you! cheeky boy.. :-)

n@trin@ said...

Hehehe thank you! From this angle mmg muke I. Tapi ade certain angle muke yas, especially his eyes, long eyelashes, jealous!! :P

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews