I've been tagged.
HAHAHA, almost rolled on the floor laughing. This isn't a 'new' thing for me. I've been having girl crushes since... haha ok I shan't continue at the risk of sounding much like, you know what I mean.
But yeah, it's normal for me. It's not your scary-sexual crushes. These are 'oh-she's-so-perfect-admirable-stalkable' ones. Haha, ok.. making it worse? You know I can't stop..
Until I tell you mine! (Ok, some of them. Most of them, are REAL people around me which you may know, like real friends ok!) hahah So don't want laaa to make things awkward kan? Ehem, moving on.
(Image source (all): Google)
Girl next door, laid back, effortless but totally 'there'? Mi|a Kunis laaaa... Effortless, or so it seems. She was one of my inspirations when I decided to perm my hair those uni days.
Of course, I need to have one on ladies with AMAZING physique. J3ssica Alba. All time. Top notch. When I say abs? I mean hers. Nothing less.
Me? Still not there yet. A girl can only hope!
Dance? You bet I do have a crush on one that can moveeeee. When I see a glee number, my eyes are almost always fixated on her. I love seeing this one dance. She's got the moves. Really, I want to be able to dance like that.
These are the top list. I do have others. But, I'm so bad at celebrity names/songs/movies (memory wise), I forgot what their names are to google image them.
So there you go. My list. Tagging everyone reading this (if you do care to share) and drop a comment below with your link!) Please tell me I'm normal for having girl crushes. Haha
xx
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Wednesday, 31 July 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
yeay!! and i think it's totally normal to have girl crushes. we wish we have their hair, abs etc.
ok between that glee girl and kimberly wyatt (ex Pussycat Dolls, judge of Got to Dance) who is the better dancer??
I think Brittany is the better dancer.. Haha because Kimberly doesn't get my attention much when she's dancing with other on telly. Eye-catching, harus! Hehehe
hahaah.. Kimberly Wyatt! i love Brittany but Kimberly has the perfect techniques ... droollllll ...
Post a Comment