Okay, it's still raya. I get it.
I think this year we have yet to 'beraya' proper i.e visiting relatives and friends. As stated in the last post, the first 2 weekends of raya was spent out of the state. Okayla, both were spent with families too.
But the third weekend was spent just us three. When Metallica concert tickets came out, we didn't know that they were coming to Malaysia. So long story short, we've already planned to go to S'pore that weekend. Initially it was a roadtrip with our other friends and we planned to stay in Johor, and drive into Spore during the day. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances, they had to cancel so there was a slight change of plans.
Instead of staying in Johor, we decided to stay in Spore. Knowing that on Saturday Aaron and myself would most likely stay back at USS after the husband left for metallica, we figured that it'd be safer to stay somewhere nearer and accessible by shuttle.
![]() |
| Us on one of the kiddy rides |
![]() |
| The view from our room! |
![]() |
| Love the beach, despite the 'port' view! |
Superb choice!
Annual tickets did not go to waste! The entire trip was relaxing knowing that we did not have to rush. Although it also means riding the Madagascar merry-go-round..
a hundred times...
Hahaha.. Adeh.. My boy is a little bit on the penakut side, we'll work on that. But overall, he had fun. That's the important thing. And he LOVED watching the Streetboys' performance. Their a breakdance crew from the Philippines. Such great talented people..
Aaron insisted that we watch almost all of their shows, wanting to sit in the front. He also loved it so much.. that he volunteered for their 'freestyle' round.. 5 times in total. I was a proud mother. Now I know how it easy it is for mothers to go diva on their child. They just make it so easy. Make us very proud and you create a super kiasu happy jumping like a crazy woman mummy.
(I had to play it cool for the shows after..ugh!)

How kiasu u ask? I asked him to repeat the questions they'll usually ask about a hundred times.. What's his name, where is he from.. how old is he.. He usually will answer his full name when asked, I taught him to ONLY answer his nama panggilan. Shorter. When they danced, mummy asked boy to stand up (although I believe THAT he would've done on his own but mummy kiasu) and clap. Haha.. the husband only shook his head. Psycho mummy this one.
But I just couldn't believe this boy, who refused to ride on the sesame street ride 2 times, wanted to take the stage FIVE times! A mother could just beam with pride. Haha ok I think by now you get the drift of how this mother feels. I stop here.
xx













2 comments:
I told you he is a star!!!
love it love it love it ... tak sia2 yas ajar aaron nari :P ..
Wow!
Post a Comment