Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Sugar up!

Ok, I've said this before and I will say it again.. Never have I imagined that I would be diabetes.. At least not now! Ok I admit that my fitness level has not been the same of late. News flash! 35 weeks preggo ok! Confirm la I won't be zumba'ing anytime soon kan.

Ah well, at least it's gestational diabetes. Although there is a 50% chance that some expectant mothers carry it on until after pregnancy (making it type 2 diabetes), but let's hope it won't come to that. Yeah, it's quite surreal having to now carry this around and yeah... Prick my finger for 6 times a day! Ngahhh.. I haven't even turn 30 yet lah already they're telling me it could be due to age :(

They've given me the insulin thingy but not to use it until after they say so, as I have to give daily updates on my sugar level. I love that the service is quite personalized and I can just sms the test result at the end of every day. Just now had to go to the diabetic care centre to be taught on how to use the above machine and also (when need be) how to inject myself with insulin. Haha ok fine, it's not ENTIRELY like how I see in movies but close enough. No need drama2 cucuk ok! Just make sure it's held at 90 degrees and cucuk away.

Gasp! I now have to WATCH what I eat :(((( no more pavlova laaaaaaa ugh!

Xx

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews